Results of my client survey 2015
Created on Thursday, 02 April 2015 12:09
As many of my contacts know, I have trained hundreds of wealth management professionals on the use of LinkedIn as a business development and lead generation tool, and I am often asked how many of my clients actually get business from LinkedIn. So I decided to conduct a random survey of 200 of my workshop attendees to find out whether they can evidence any tangible business results. I was shocked!
See the infographic below for the detailed results, but here are the highlights:
· 84% of those surveyed said they have seen tangible business outcomes as a result of their LinkedIn activities;
· Within 1-4 weeks of attending the workshop, 42% had seen results e.g. a meeting or conversation they wouldn't have had without LinkedIn;
· A total of 345 additional meetings or conversations have been held, which otherwise would not have happened but for their LinkedIn activities;
· As a result of this activity, 79% of respondents said that it had either resulted in new business or was likely to;
· And here's the number everyone is interested in - a total of just over £42,000,000 in new assets under management has been acquired by advisers due to their LinkedIn activities over the 12 months. That is an average of £210,000 per adviser!
As you can see, there is no reason why you shouldn't be using LinkedIn to generate business. Please don't use compliance as an excuse - your competitors aren't!