HNW Social Media Solutions Limited was established in early 2012 by Graham Aikin who, having worked in the wealth management sector for over 16 years (primarily as a senior private banker with Coutts & Co), identified that the industry required high quality, bespoke advice on the use of social media.
Private banks and wealth managers have historically been one of the slowest sectors to fully utilise the power of social media, primarily due to issues around privacy, confidentiality and compliance, and the mistaken assumption that their clients don't use social media. We address all of these concerns by providing tailored advice to our clients on the effective use of LinkedIn to:
- Raise awareness of their brand and client proposition
- Grow their business within their target market and increase market share
- Build relationships with prospects and clients
- Future-proof their business by engaging with the next generation of clients
- Reduce the cost of client acquisition
- Mitigate reputational risk
We focus on designing and delivering social selling and employee advocacy programs for:
- Wealth & investment managers
- Private banks & family offices
- Asset management firms
Graham's core focus is on helping relationship managers acquire new business and deepen client relationships and to date he has trained over 5,000 advisers, both in the UK and US. He is a regular speaker on the power of LinkedIn at industry conferences and events, and has written numerous articles for the financial press (further details on his LinkedIn profile). He is regularly named as the leading LinkedIn trainer for the UK wealth management industry.