Having worked in the wealth management sector for over 18 years (primarily as a senior private banker with Coutts & Co), I established my consultancy in 2012 to help individuals and firms in the wealth & asset management sectors utilise LinkedIn as a marketing, business development and lead generation tool.
Private banks and wealth managers have historically been one of the slowest sectors to fully utilise the power of LinkedIn, primarily due to issues around privacy, confidentiality and compliance, and the somewhat mistaken assumption that 'our clients don't use it.' I address all of these concerns by providing tailored advice to my clients on the effective use of LinkedIn to:
- Raise awareness of their brand and client proposition
- Grow their business within their target market and increase market share
- Build relationships with prospects and clients
- Future-proof their business by engaging with the next generation of clients
- Reduce the cost of client acquisition
- Mitigate reputational risk
I focus on designing and delivering social selling and employee advocacy programs for:
- Wealth & investment management firms
- Institutional asset managers
- Private banks
My core focus is on helping relationship managers acquire new business and deepen client relationships and to date I have trained over 6,000 advisers in the UK, US and Europe. I am a regular speaker on the power of LinkedIn at industry conferences and events, and I have written numerous articles for the financial press (further details on my LinkedIn profile). I am regularly named as the leading LinkedIn trainer for the wealth management industry (see Citywire, CISI, Wealth Briefing).