My in-house LinkedIn workshops (both face-to-face and via interactive webinar) provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of how to use LinkedIn as a marketing, business development and client acquisition/lead generation tool. They are ideal for up to 15 attendees, are tailored to the specific needs of the group and typically include:
- A step-by-step guide to building an interesting and engaging profile that will resonate with your target market
- How to build and leverage your network to get the results you want
- The best ways to use LinkedIn to obtain warm personal introductions
- The key concepts and etiquette behind 'social selling'
- How to use the Home Page to inform and educate your contacts
- The best ways to incorporate LinkedIn into your day-to-day activities to gain tangible results
- How to use LinkedIn in a compliant manner
Attendees will leave the session with a fully updated profile and a thorough understanding of how to use LinkedIn within their business. The training also qualifies for CPD.
Please contact me for further information and to learn more about the power of LinkedIn.